Even a graphic designer admittedly has a hard time describing exactly what a graphic designer does. Add the fact that all graphic designers have a different skill set, and things get even more complicated.
In an effort to clarify our capabilities, here's a breakdown of the type of work you can trust I Design to handle for your business:
We design, develop and host a wide variety of websites for businesses big and small.
We don't force you to use technology that maximizes our profit. We discuss your needs, then build a website that maximizes your investment. And if you need a very complex platform built from scratch that doesn't fit our skill-set, we can advise you on which direction to go in so you don't waste money or time.
I Design has a great deal of experience in all types of print media. We fully understand printing processes and how to optimize graphic files for different forms of output. If you need any kind of print collateral, contact us and we can give you a quote.
Other Digital Graphics
This category includes work that doesn't fall into the two main categories above. Digital graphics can be used to create almost any type of output in today's digital world.
Some of the other digital graphics we do include:
- Logo design (which can include branding and identity consulting which are not Digital Graphics. Confusing, right?)
- Custom charts and Infographics
- Presentations (PowerPoint, Keynote)
- Social media tiles
- Signs (could be output on steel, wood, engraved in stone, etc.)
- Silk screen or embroidery designs (t-shirts, hats, marketing promotional items, etc.)
- Anything else we can't put in Websites or Print Marketing :)
Hope this info helps you understand graphic design, but please contact us if you have questions or if you need more info.