Whether you're looking for a distinct website that markets your business or a sophisticated Intranet site with custom features, I Design can build the perfect website to fit your needs. We design, develop and host a wide variety of websites for businesses big and small.
We don't force you to use technology that maximizes our profit. We discuss your needs, then build a website that maximizes your investment. The process involves the following steps:
- Discuss – Meet, listen and collaborate.
- Research – Study your industry and competition. Determine needs, goals and best practices.
- Decide – Evaluate potential software and platforms.
- Plan – Draft a Project Summary.
- Build – Design, install, configure, test and launch.
Read more about our approach in our Website Development case studies.
Our websites are built on Content Management System frameworks (WordPress, Joomla!, Squarespace, Shopify, etc.). Our clients can maintain all site content as needed, and the frameworks require no knowledge of HTML by the content managers. Using a robust, browser-based interface, clients can add and update the content in each section of the site. The content management systems allow content maintenance to be shared by multiple users, easing the burden of keeping website information up-to-date.
Relationships with strategic partners allow I Design to develop complete web solutions. From custom web or mobile apps, to integrated database and API solutions, we can accommodate a wide range of job requirements.
Search Engine Optimization
I Design takes an organic "white hat" approach to your website's search engine optimization. We typically recommend a multi-step approach that takes into account each client's resources and needs.
We incorporate geographical and industry keywords into the site text and backend code in every website web build. We also:
- Create specific, keyword rich title tags for all pages
- Create custom meta description tags for all pages
- Use headline tags (H1, H2, H3...) to enhance keyword recognition
- Use ALT tags on all images
For clients needing a more aggressive SEO strategy, I Design will also:
- Set up URL redirects that will route important page URLs to the new site content
- Set up a custom 404 error page with page recommendations
- Integrate your new website with social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, etc.) and help with the graphics and content on the sites
- Initiate an organic link-building campaign to increase the the number of inbound links
- Integrate a full-featured blog into your website's layout
- Add email marketing functionality to your site, or integrate a third-party email marketing service (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
I Design has purchased exclusive server space for all of our customers featuring:
- Fast and reliable Serial Attached Storage (SAN) arrays with Solid State Drives (SSDs)
- LiteSpeed Enterprise for performance
- Automatic daily backups
- Web Application Firewall WAF for security
- Proactive system monitoring
If you're ready to get your first website on the Internet, or if you need to replace your existing site, give us a call at 504-400-6615 or contact us here.